The CTET Answer Key 2024 was made available online on February 7th, 2024, via the official website https://ctet.nic.in/. Within the article, there is a direct link provided for downloading both the CTET Answer Key and the OMR Sheet PDF.
Table of contents
CTET Answer key 2024: On February 7th, 2024, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) officially released the CTET Answer Key 2024 online on the website www.ctet.nic.in. This examination, termed the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), evaluates candidates’ eligibility for teaching positions nationwide. Candidates who appeared in the CTET Exam 2024 can access the official CTET Answer Key and OMR Sheet PDF by inputting their roll number and date of birth.It’s noteworthy that candidates have the opportunity to contest the CTET 2024 Answer Key until February 10th, 2024 (11:59 pm), by paying a nominal fee of Rs. 1000/- per question, as per the board’s guidelines.
Overview of CTET exam 2024:
|Exam Conducting Body
|Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
|Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) – January 2024
|CTET Answer Key 2024
|7th February 2024
|Raise Objection Dates
|7th to 10th February 2024 (11:59 pm)
|CTET Exam Date 2024
|21st January 2024 (Sunday)
|Level of Exam
CTET Answer Key 2024 Download Link
The CTET January Answer Key 2024 is now available on the official website www.ctet.nic.in. Candidates who took the CTET Examination can use this resource to verify their answers. It helps in accurately assessing their performance. By comparing answers, candidates can identify strengths and areas for improvement. Access the official CTET Answer Key for Paper 1 and Paper 2 via the provided link.
Steps to Download CTET Answer Key
To facilitate candidates in accessing the CTET Answer Key 2024 from the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) official website, we’ve outlined the following straightforward steps:
1: Navigate to the official website of the CBSE Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) by visiting www.ctet.nic.in.
2: Once on the homepage, locate and click on the link labeled “CTET Answer Key 2024” to proceed.
3: You will be directed to a new page where you can view scanned images of the OMR sheet and the answer key.
4: Enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth accurately as per your admission certificate into the designated fields.
5: Upon entering your details, click on the “Login” button. This action will prompt the CTET Answer Key along with the correct responses to appear on the screen.
6: Review the CTET Answer Key thoroughly to cross-verify your answers.
7: After confirming your responses, proceed to download the CTET 2023 Answer Key and OMR Sheet for both papers 1 and 2.
8: For future reference and further analysis, it is advisable to take a printout of the downloaded CTET Answer Key and OMR Sheet.
CTET Answer Key 2024: Raise Objection
Should candidates detect any discrepancies in the CTET Answer Key, they have the opportunity to challenge the provisional answer key between February 7th and February 10th, 2024, until 11:59 pm. To initiate this process, candidates must submit their objections along with valid justifications within the specified timeframe. An accompanying nominal fee is mandatory for each challenge, amounting to Rs. 1000/- per question. This fee must be remitted via credit/debit card payment method.
Steps to Raise Objection for CTET Answer Key:
- Visit the Official Website: Begin by visiting the official website of the CBSE Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) at www.ctet.nic.in.
- Access Candidate Activity: On the homepage, locate and click on the section labeled ‘Candidate Activity.’ Within this section, find and select the link titled “Submit Key Challenge (CTET January-2024).”
- Login: You will be directed to a new login page. Enter your application number and date of birth accurately into the designated fields.
- Access CTET Answer Key PDF: Once logged in, the CTET Answer Key PDF will appear on the screen. Locate and click on the option “Click to Raise Objection” to challenge the CTET Answer Key 2023.
- Provide Details: Enter the details of the questions for which you believe the answers are incorrect. Ensure to include supporting documents or evidence to substantiate your objections.
- Payment: Candidates must pay a fee of Rs. 1000/- per challenge. They can make this payment through the provided payment gateway using a credit/debit card.
- Submit: After filling in all necessary details and making the payment, submit the objection form.
CTET 2024: Marking Scheme
For every right question they consider 1 marks. There is no negative marking. that means for wrong and blank question no marks will detected.
|Each Correct Answer
CTET Exam 2024 Minimum Qualifying Marks:
Candidates’ qualification in the CTET Exam 2024 is contingent upon achieving the minimum qualifying percentage/score as determined by the exam authority. Here are the minimum qualifying marks for different categories:
|Minimum Qualifying Percentage
|Minimum Passing Marks
|90 out of 150
|OBC, SC, ST, PwD
|82 out of 150